These are the terms you agree to by shopping with us.
- This website is provided by Carpe Diem Beds, owned by Hilding Anders Sweden AB, org.nr 556289-7941, Datavägen 5, 453 38, Lysekil, Sverige. References to "we", "us", "our" and "we" refer to Carpe Diem Beds.
- In order to register a user account with us and apply for credit or purchase product(s) through our website, you must be at least 18 years of age. When registering a user account or purchasing product(s) from us, you must agree to these terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions".
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer, hereinafter referred to as "Consumer" or "you" respectively, of products from Carpediembeds.se. By accepting our General Terms and Conditions, you also certify that the information you have provided is correct and that you have taken note of the information regarding the processing of your personal data (see below).
- We reserve the right, at any time, to unilaterally modify these General Terms and Conditions as well as for any errors in product information as well as price and stock balance. The version of the General Terms and Conditions that the Consumer accepts at the time of a purchase is the one that applies in relation to the specific purchase.
- If you have any questions about Carpe Diem Beds or our Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alvestavägen 77, 330 17, Rydaholm
Contact our customer support:
ORDERING, PRICES AND FEES
- All prices listed in the webshop are inclusive of VAT, but exclusive of shipping costs. For shipping prices according to our different delivery options, see below under the heading "Delivery".
- Once we have received your order, we will confirm it by sending a confirmation email to the email address you provided when placing your order. Always check that your order confirmation matches your order. If it does not match your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to change prices and charges due to circumstances beyond our control, such as currency fluctuations or changes in raw material prices. We reserve the right to change our prices and fees.
Pay by card - convenient and secure
- We offer secure card payment with Visa, Amex, Mastercard and Diners Club. No card fees apply. We never store or record sensitive information, such as credit card details, we encrypt your card number to make your purchase secure.
Pay for your goods online
- When purchasing any of our products via our website, you will need to pay in full at the time of purchase.
RIGHT OF RETURN
- The Danish Consumer Sales Act gives you as a consumer the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days from the date your goods have been delivered (withdrawal period), or in case you have ordered several products, from the date you received the last product of the order in your possession. Please note, however, that the withdrawal period can be exercised immediately after you have placed your order, and you do not have to wait for the withdrawal period to start
- The act permits certain exceptions to the right to cancel a purchase. At Carpe Diem Beds, we manufacture handmade beds with accessories that are specifically made for you, so-called "made-to-order" products. As these goods are custom-made according to your specifications, this means that we cannot issue a right of withdrawal on these specific goods.
- The right of withdrawal also does not apply to goods with broken seals that cannot be properly returned for health or hygiene reasons. This exception includes, for example, duvets, pillows, towels, mattress covers, bed mattresses, duvet covers, pillowcases, sheets and similar products. If a product of this kind has been sealed, you must not break the seal in order to exercise your right of withdrawal. However, if the seal is unbroken, you have the right to cancel your purchase as described above.
- However, the right of withdrawal does apply to purchases of our accessories such as decorative cushions, scented candles, bed legs, and our "Premium" and "Prestige" bed mattresses. When purchasing these products, you have the right to withdraw within 14 days as described above. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, please contact our customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have purchased our products via our website, you will need to contact our Customer Service department to receive a return label and to discuss the details of the return. Furthermore, we ask you to return your product in the original packaging as a parcel or letter. When you return the product, it should be unused and have all product labels and tags still attached. To return a shipment, please complete the return slip included with your shipment indicating what you are returning.
- In the event that you choose to cancel and return your entire order and provided it is not for made-to-order product(s), we will refund 100% of the amount you paid for the goods. If the weight of the item(s) does not exceed 20 kg and the item(s) does not exceed the dimensions for parcel delivery, we will also cover the return freight costs. If the weight of the item(s) exceeds 20 kg or if the item(s) exceeds the dimensions for parcel delivery, you will be responsible for the return freight. As a customer, you are responsible for ensuring that the consignment is not damaged when you return it to us. Always keep the delivery note/return freight note until the return has been completed.
- If your handling of the goods has resulted in a reduction in their value due to handling to a greater extent than was necessary to determine their characteristics or function, a deduction will be made for the corresponding amount of the reduction in value.
- Only products that have been purchased in our shop can be returned via the shop.
- If you have any questions regarding your right of withdrawal, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- In accordance with the Danish Sale of Goods Act , you as a consumer always have the right to complain about a product within two years from when you discovered the defect, provided that the product was defective at the time of delivery. Furthermore, we give you the possibility to claim for frame and spring breakage up to 25 years after you bought the product, and up to 10 years for engine breakdown when buying our adjustable beds.
- Please note that should you discover any defect in the product you have purchased, whether the defect is discovered immediately upon delivery or at a later date, it is important that the damage is reported to us within a reasonable time of you noticing or should have noticed the defect.
- We therefore urge the Consumer to inspect the product particularly carefully on receipt. We recommend that you do not accept a product that is damaged, but instead have the driver bring it back and ask that the damage discovered be noted.
- If it turns out that you do not collect your shipment within 14 days of receiving a notice to collect, we reserve the right to charge a fee of 200 DKK. This corresponds to the actual cost of return freight.
- The way in which you receive your refund because you have exercised your right of withdrawal or right of complaint depends on the way in which you chose to pay for your item(s), and the corresponding method will be used for the refund.
- In case of disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, we recommend that you turn to the Center for Complaint Resolution (”Center for Klageløsning”), Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg We follow their recommendations.
- If you are a resident of the EU and wish to make a complaint about a product purchased from us, you can also use the online complaints platform available on the European Commission's website: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- For information on your rights as a consumer, we recommend that you visit the Danish website: https://www.forbrug.dk/ or the website of the Danish Consumer Ombudsman: https://www.forbrugerombudsmanden.dk/. Of course, you are always free to go to court to have your case heard.
- Any guarantees are valid in Denmark. All products we sell can be used in Denmark. Electrical appliances marked with a T on the delivery note also have a two-year basic insurance. Information about our warranty conditions always accompanies our beds and headboards. If you have any questions about our guarantees, please contact our customer support.
- All products we sell have a manual in English. If a product does not have a manual in English, this is indicated in the product text.
- We report all fraud and data breaches, as well as attempted fraud and data breaches, to the police. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your purchase if we have reason to suspect fraud, data breach and/or other misuse of our site. For further information on how we handle your personal data, please read our privacy notice.
LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJURE
- We shall not be liable for any failure to deliver product or any other damage caused by circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE OF MARBLE TOPS
Instructions for marble top use
- Marble tops must be used for their intended purpose.
2. Marble tops should not be burdened by heavy objects and should not be subjected to changing and mechanical pressure. A sudden, large strain can result in the marble top cracking.
3. Hot objects with a temperature reaching above 100°C should not be placed on the marble tops.
4. Do not cut things directly on the marble top, as this may cause scratches. Particular attention must be paid when putting metal objects on the marble top, as careless conduct may cause stone chipping.
Cleaning and maintenance of marble tops
- Marble tops should be cleaned with liquids, emulsions and other cleansing agents intended for marble use, according to the care instructions issued by the manufacturer. If no such cleaning agents are available, the marble top should be washed with water and a soft cloth or towel. If needed, a liquid with a low PH level can be added to the water.
Marble tops should not be subjected to prolonged exposure of agents, that could cause them damage (hydrofluoric acids, agents containing strong alkaline ingredients, fats etc.).
All used cleansing agents should first be tested on a small area of the marble top.
2. A clean and dry surface can be proofed with agents intended for such use, according to the instructions issued by the manufacturer. Proofing should be repeated regularly, how often depends on the frequency of the marble top use.